Friday, December 18, 2009

Finals are OVER!

Yay! Our blog definitely needs a little TLC, so hopefully now that I have a break I can do just that! Here's a preview of my attempt to redeem our blog....

These are some pics from our trip to Rexburg for the 4th of July...and I do realize this is over 5 months ago! :)

Here is Grandpa Del, who passed away a few weeks ago, taking Cayden and Ashton for a scooter ride. What a great Grandpa!

We miss you Grandpa Del!

Me, Tiff, and the babies. That is Cayden in the bonnet...his orange hair attracts the sun

Parade time!

Here we are at the water park. Of course the only time I ever forgot his wipes he blew out his diaper. We improvised...Trent is hosing him down.

This is one tired little guy!

And we can't forget the family pic...4 generations

No comments: