Sunday, January 3, 2010

Here is Cayden with my mom...he loves "getting" all the usual facial features babies love to "get." For example:
.

Her eyes....
.

Her ears....

Her teeth....

....and her mole??? What the...?

He loves to give her kisses too

And I mean REALLY loves to give her kisses

Father and son



In a house of boys I have to be a little girly sometimes. I made Cayden put this hat on, and he kept signing "please" and saying "off"

One of many late nights studying

Asleep on our bed...he is getting SO big!

At Lagoon



Trent told me that I looked cute so he wanted to take a picture of me...later he told me that he just wanted to take a picture of the bee on my back

These are the only pics we have of Cayden's sign language...this is "please"

"thank you"

and "more"

No comments: