Thursday, August 21, 2008

Welcome Baby Cayden


Cayden Craig Vukich

08/19/08 8:23 pm
7 lbs 9 oz
19 inches long

Cayden never entered the birth canal and I never started dilating, so we decided to have a C-Section. The doctor thought that he would be a very large baby and that I would have a hard vaginal delivery if we were to go that route. He was not as big as expected, but his umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck 3 times, which was preventing him from dropping. We were able to get him out safe and sound and he is healthy as can be. He is such a mellow baby, and very alert. He looks just like his Dad. I can't believe he is FINALLY here! We couldn't be more happy with our little guy!

Before Surgery

Trent got a little sick in the operating room


Here He Is!



First Bath

With Dad


With Mom


We Love our Little Guy

5 comments:

us said...

YIPEE! I cant stand how cute he is. I love him so much! Congrats you guys! Hes so dang adorable. I want to try and stop by... on our way back from the AZ if your up for it. Love you guys!!

the murdocks said...

CONGRATS! I am so thrilled for you guys. There is nothing better than bringing a baby into the world. I hope you are enjoying every moment...it goes by way too fast! And he is adorable!

Jamie said...

He is SO cute and So Little. The Diaper looks so huge on him! We can't wait to see him!

Congratulations!!

realtorpamstevenson said...

Cayden is such a little doll! Always let him know how I flew in just in time for his arrival. What a little sweetheart!! Hugs and Kisses and lots of love from
Auntie Pammi!

Kim said...

YEAH!! PICTURES!! He is soooo cute! Holy cow I am so happy for you guys. I wish we were in UT so we could visit! Trent???! SICK?! How funny! We miss you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!