Monday, August 25, 2008

We're Home

Everything's going pretty well. We are pretty sleep deprived though...I usually get about 3 hours each night. Hopefully he'll start sleeping longer. He just wants to be awake when the sun goes down. It still seems so surreal that Cayden is ours, and he is actually here. I love my two boys more than anything else in this world!!!


Like Father Like Son...Notice the Arms


With Grandma Toni


With Great Grandma Mannie...I Love You Gramma, Thanks Again :)


First Bath-He Didn't Like This Part...



But Didn't Mind This...



Or This!


Clean Baby!


Asleep in His Moses Basket


5 comments:

us said...

I have to comment on these pics, because my nephew is freakin adorable... and Im one proud aunt. Meg! Is that your nursery behind trent in that pic??? It looks cute!! I didnt kno you were makin a baby room! cute!! We need to come visit ASAP. Ill make dinner and hold my little nephew, And you and Trent can just RELAX! Something thats unheard of as a new parent! Alrighty, lvoe you guys.

Jamie said...

He is SO cute! I can't believe how small he is!

Kim said...

He is so adorable! Oh it makes me want a newborn again :) He is so little and cute! I LOVE IT! Also I love the quote on the nursery wall!

Jeff said...

He's a cutie. Looks like he takes after his daddy con el fuego :-). Congrats Trent & Megan we super excited for you guys. Babies rule. Next time we're in Utah we'll have to stop by and introduce Payton to him.....there may be a love connection.

Jason & Shannon said...

Oh my heck! You two had a baby! I had no idea! Congratulations! Your baby is beautiful!!! (I just found your blog, I hope you don't mind.)